12.14.2010

Adventures of a Bride-to-Be

Tis the season & it has started in our household....

We managed to put up our first Christmas tree of being an engaged couple and put our 2009 engagement ornament my parents gave us on our tree. Not sure if I have introduced Duke, but he is our "part" ring bearer and here is a picture of him (hating every minute of me making him sit there!). Duke is the ring bearer with my nephew Keaton. Keaton's Christmas picture is on its way but for now here is Duke. We did a little bit of our Christmas shopping this weekend, too. Wes, the procrastinator that he is, only got one gift, while I myself have all my gifts shipped and on their way to everyone. So to everyone on Wes's side, I apologize if gifts come late..... (ps. Dad, still dreaming of my wedding Louboutin's, I will be in Vegas this week for work and I think I need to go just have a glance of them in person!)


We are pretty much in full swing and up to date with everything for the wedding. I sent off the wording today for the invitations and response cards today to Laura and am very excited to see what they are going to turn out like. She is so creative; it blows my mind the ideas that she comes up with. Though to be honest I will be even more excited when they are off in the mail and we play the waiting game on getting responses back from everyone.
We also realized last week we are going to be on a wedding tour next year and will be earning tons of frequent flyer miles as well. Here is a brief synopsis of our wedding tour: we have one of my oldest and closet friends Andy & his fiancée Lindsay's wedding in September in San Fransisco, Wes's brother Jeff and his fiancée Ryan's wedding in October in Charlotte and our honeymoon in May. If we thought this year was busy with planning its got nothing on next year. Guess 2011 is the year of the weddings!

Wedding Status Update:
Photographer: Kirsten Ellis of Beaux Arts Photographie
Flowers: SR Hogue
Wedding Night Accommodations: San Ysidro Ranch
Honeymoon: Italy Tour
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Musician: Anthony Ybarra
Officiant: Richard Tobin
Wedding Venue: San Ysidro Ranch
Invitations and Signage: Laura Hooper Calligraphy of course!
Bride's Hair & Makeup: Dedra Whitt

Always with love,
Aly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails