2.22.2011

Adventures of a Bride-to-Be

The wedding is getting closer (just over 2 months away!), but there's not really anything new to report! All my out of state invitations are nicely in the right hands - our guests'. I am waiting on the additional stamps I ordered to get here so that I can squeeze in the time to get the remainder stamped and out in the mail. Good thing we are close to all of our guests and they all know my quirky ways and understand that I am a little nutty about this wedding!

My mom has finally found "the" dress. That was a huge relief. We just now both need shoes. My nephew got his suit, and can I tell you could be the cutest thing I have ever seen! It is also the smallest suit I have ever seen...he is totally going to stylin.

In other news, we went to dance class #3....we are much improving but by no means pros yet!



We are headed to California next week to visit the Ranch and to do our food tasting. My parents are flying in from Dallas, and I am so excited to see them as well as finalize all the flowers, cake, drinks and food!

Recap of the vendors and to do list:
Photographer: Kirsten Ellis of Beaux Arts Photographie
Flowers: SR Hogue
Wedding Night Accommodations: San Ysidro Ranch
Honeymoon: Italy
Rentals: Classic Party Rentals
Musician: Anthony Ybarra
Officiant: Richard Tobin
Wedding Venue: San Ysidro Ranch
Invitations and Signage: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
Bride's Hair & Makeup: Dedra Whitt
Welcome Dinner: Piatti's
Farewell Brunch: Undecided
Gifts for Sibling: Check on my side.... Wes????
Welcome Totes: Need to fill and get goodies
Lighting: To be decided when in California
Still so much to do, but I'm off to Vegas for work this week followed by food tasting on Friday. Looking forward to a little down time with the hubby-to-be and my parents!
Always with love,
Aly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails