10.05.2010

Adventures of a Bride-to-Be

“If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day,
so I never have to live without you.”
-Winnie the Pooh


The fiance and I decided to go get my ring cleaned today prior to my girls weekend, so I snuck in the line "lets look at wedding bands while we are there ...." To my surprise it worked and Wes was on board. He did not even complain about it being on football Sunday, that could be because they had the game on the television there, but I will give it to him as a non-complaint moment. As we have not looked for rings before, Wes and I both had no idea on what kind of bands we wanted. Brent at the Diamond House was very nice and supportive, though, and showed me bands that went with my engagement ring and Wes bands that he thought he would like. He was spot on, which made the process that much easier.

Wes was a tad bit freaked out but slowly got into it. Until he found out I did not want a plain band, but wanted more bling to match my current ring.


We came away successful both picking out rings we loved! Wes picked out his simple (no diamonds) band made of tungsten and brushed silver.


I on the other hand decided to get more diamonds and chose a beautiful eternity band. Why not more diamonds...It is more fun that way...



This coming week I have so much to do. I have to work on getting a stylist and nail down my florist. All of which I have been procrastinating!

Always with love,
Aly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails