4.01.2009

Not an April Fool's Joke

It's official - as of today, April 1, 2009, the LA County sales tax rate has increased to 9.25%, so please be aware that as an LA County business, we are required by law to put the new sales tax rate into effect here at Laura Hooper Calligraphy. I promise to continue to provide you with the highest standards of service and look forward to continuing to serve you throughout this temporary sales tax increase!

On a happier note...we have been very busy here at Laura Hooper Calligraphy and I thought I would share some photos of my recent work!




{Fabulous seating charts}



{Creative Maps}



{Fun itineraries}


{Sandollar placecards for a Seaside Wedding in Cabo}



{Exquisite Calligraphy -- photo courtesy of Trish Caal}

3 comments:

Kim - Lilly Lynn Events said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your seating charts! You do amazing work!

Kim - Lilly Wedding

Kelley at My Island Wedding said...

Where were you when I was getting married on Block Island?????

What I came up with was so blahhh compared to what you do!

Wedding Photographer said...

Beautiful work. Are you also taking orders from oversee?

Related Posts with Thumbnails