3.20.2008

A Little More Map Inspiration


So, here's my map of Manhattan Beach, you may have seen it before. It's been printed up quite nice on ivory paper in kelly green ink. Its precious! But the best part about the map is....


That I've now started blowing the maps up and watercoloring them. Forgive my horrible shots but I tried to get some details here. The map was enlarged to 16x12" and it was painstaking painted so that Nicola and Nicholaus, the happy couple, can have it framed and hang it in their new home after the wedding. I think it's such a cute idea. I even had someone contact me today about one, she is going to give it to her friend at the shower. Now that's a nice surprise....


Here's the bottom left corner




Top left corner...


And the top right corner...
I love love love these maps! I have several more lined up so I will keep you all posted. For inquiries and pricing please email me directly.

1 comment:

christina {simply modern weddings} said...

so pretty...it would make a wonderful keepsake!

Related Posts with Thumbnails