2.27.2008

A Cabo San Lucas Wedding












Here's a really cute invitation set with map I designed in collaboration with Jenny at Z Paperie. It was a collaborative effort, with me doing the writing/drawing and her doing the digital layout and coloring. I think it looks so great in the orange and purple. It's very festive and summery. The calligraphy style used is carpenter, but this style is completely optional and you can choose from a range of over 25 different styles.














This design is completely custom and could be colored to match any combination of shades. the map is drawn based on the information the bride provides on the form I have put together. Notice the tiny details, such as the venue, the seashell compass, and the petite water-skiier. This particular set was printed in offset printing however I think it would be fabulous in letterpress as well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails