7.12.2011

Adventures of a Bride-to-Be

Adventures of a (Second Time) Bride-to-Be

March 22, 2011

Most of my recent posts have been words…and a lot of them. I hope I haven’t bored you with the process; each wedding has its ups & downs, mine being no exception. And I admit, I’m lazy. Embedding photos into writing takes time & MORE WORDS!
So, now that you know I have a ring, a venue, a dress, lots of shoes…and, of course, my invitation design (with a few details to change), I have decided it’s picture time!

I have a LOT of pictures so far, so instead of trying to have multiple photos in a single blog, I figured I’d make some “storyboards” of the MANY MANY MANY elements I’ve shared with you so far. I am trying to show a bit and hide a bit before the big day…

A wedding is made up of small parts and I like details, details, and more details! Here are some of those for you to see…









Inline, beginning from the uppermost left corner:

SILK SATIN BRIDAL SHOES: Stuart Weitzman
SILK CHIFFON SHOE CLIPS: Sophistica (sophistica.etsy.com)
COCKTAIL HOUR TABLE LINENS: Coral Silk & Crystal Gossamer
PLACECARD SETTING: Shabby Chic Tray by Furniture Creations
SAVE THE DATES: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
FLOWERS: Kehoe Designs
ENGAGEMENT RING: Custom semimount by Jared (diamond privately owned)
NECKLACE: Ann Taylor
ATTENDANT SHOES: Something Bleu
WRAPPED STATIONERY GOODNESS: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
ADDRESSED SAVE THE DATES: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
MONOGRAM: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
RECEPTION TABLE LINENS: Raw Fuchisa Silk & Crystal Gossamer with Diamond Accents
SILK CHIFFON WEDDING GOWN: Matthew Christopher
OPENED TRIFOLD SAVE THE DATE: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
SILK HAIR FLOWERS: Sophistica (sophistica.etsy.com)
CRYSTAL & METAL CLUTCH: Tasha
WEDDING ANNOUNCEMENT: Laura Hooper Calligraphy
FLOWER IMAGE: Chicago Botanic Garden
Until next time,

“I always like when that happens,
when something comes that is more than the sum of the parts.”
~Evan Parker

xoxo,
Alycia

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails