9.02.2010

White House Pilates Bride-to- Be Tips



Most wedding dresses will show off your arms. Here is a plan to get a rockin' upper body to go along with that gorgeous dress! And best of all, it will take you less than 5 minutes!

20-10-5 Reps
You are going to alternate between repetitions of push ups and triceps.
               


Drop and give me 20 push ups (yes, it can be off your knees)
Now, do 20 tricep dips
Then 10 push ups and 10 tricep dips
almost done...
5 push ups, 5 tricep dips ... you're done!

Do this every day and I promise you will thank me later :)
This WILL get easier, and when it does, bump it up to 30-20-10 Reps!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this...it's really tiring! I definitely think it will help out this tough to hit but common problem area.

Charlie and Tango on a Sunday said...

I love these Pilates tips - especially the ones about toning your arms and motivation to get moving.

I've just discovered your blog and, as a bride to be that's starting (?!) to stress out, it's already been helpful to me.

Looking forward to reading more :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails