9.28.2010

Adventures of a Bride-to-Be

This week has been fun and challenging all at the same time. I work as an outside field consultant for a major national sports supplement distributor and we were holding an expo in Las Vegas (called the Olympia) for a week, so during that time of working I was looking at floral and rental bids. Seriously in Vegas! Made me contemplate on why we did not elope at the Little White Wedding Chapel there.

The musician has been hired; we decided to go with Anthony Ybarra - he came highly recommended by many people in the Santa Barbra area, so progress is happening.

Great news is that our girl's weekend in Dallas is booked. I'm excited to see my aunt, cousin, sister (matron of honor), mom and my closest family friends from Canada. Blessed to have such lovely ladies in my life and cannot wait to spend a day at the spa. After, this past week in Las Vegas it is going to be highly needed.

Always with love,
Alyson

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails