1.25.2010

Adventures of a Maid of Honor

This past week was all prep for the engagement party. As of Friday night, I felt like we spent as much effort on this party as some do on a small, intimate wedding. We were up until the wee hours of the night just putting together details, in addition to me trying to finish up my "real client" orders. Beth was able to pull every detail of our vision together the day of and it all turned out great! Seriously, these are the moments when having a wedding planner is so worth it. They do this for a living, and are used to the stress. I, on the other hand, work with a very tiny portion of the wedding planning process, and I am constantly telling my planner colleagues that I have no idea how they do what they do!


{the beautiful bride and my brother in law to be - dress from Anthropologie}

I received an email from Hannah Bergman of Steve Steinhardt Photography today saying the professional shots would be ready soon, but in the meantime, here are just a couple of sneak peeks from my mom's camera:



{My sis and the father of the bride - wearing a tie with an airplane on it, in Ryan's honor!}


{A pic of the letterpress menus, with individually calligraphed belly bands}


{Me with the bride and groom}

So now that the E-Party is over, Beth is telling me it's time to start thinking about the shower, and the bachelorette party. Personally, after this past weekend, I'm ready for some downtime, and am hoping I can push that requirement off on one of Alyssa's other friends!! We'll see how that plays out in the weeks to come...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails