8.31.2011

In the Press: INSIDE Weddings Fall 2011

As many of you know I was married earlier this year with a wonderful wedding in Hawaii. While we can't quite share the photos from that magnificent day, I am delighted to share that my beautiful bridal shower designed by Beth Helmstetter Events and captured by Steve Steinhardt Photography was featured in the current issue of Inside Weddings!

 

From the amazing box-mailer invitations to the delicate Parisian theme, it was truly an afternoon to cherish. Beth even arranged for the lovely Jaimi Brooks of Fiore Beauty to set-up a mini-massage and mini-mani station for the guests to enjoy! With catering by The Food Matters and a decadent chocolate cake by Vanilla Bakeshop...I was in heaven!

{yes, they were printed on tea towels!} 


There were delicious tray-passed treats to start off the late morning fete...


Followed by one of my very favorites...french toast!


 And the queen of beauty, Jaimi Brooks, showing off the mini-mani station.


Beth even used photos of Jeremy and me in the table decor!


It was such a sweet day, and I couldn't have been a happier bride-to-be sharing the excitement surrounding my upcoming wedding celebration! 


{with my sister/Matron of Honor}


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails