4.19.2011

Adventures of a Bride-to-Be

This weekend was filled with tons of things to do. I had a long list of errands that I had to run on Saturday: pick up hair extensions, get nails done, eye brows waxed, dress fitting, pick up last minutes gifts, and get ready for my bachelorette party. In preparation for the Big Day, coming up oh so quickly, a group of my girlfriends decided to plan a Bachelorette Party for me over this past weekend. We had such a great, drama free night out on the town in Old Town Scottsdale. I was opposed to wearing any "novelty" items, so the girls were super sweet and only made me wear a veil and a few other accessories. Thank you girls for not making me stand out too much, not like the other bachelorettes out that night as well! We started our night at Saddle Ranch for some yummy cotton candy and carafe sized drinks followed up by martinis and dancing into the late hours then to the hotel room for my favorite part - "girl talk" - and some Philly sandwiches.




Here is a sneak peek at a little tiny part of my dress.


I have my final alterations next week and cannot wait to put it on again. My veil is being tea dyed as my something borrowed is my veil from my sister. Who knew you could tea dye a veil to match it to any shade of off white. The seamstress will also be adding in my initials created by my mom for my something blue. That tradition started when my sister got married and my grandmother did it for her. It is going to mean so much and look so pretty. I cannot wait to see the whole dress and look come together.
Next week, we plan on laying low and packing for the wedding and our honeymoon.
Thanks girls again for an amazing night. We do not get together enough.
Always with Love,
Aly

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails