7.31.2008

Windsor Invitation Suite



Thank you so much to the Santa Barbara Polo and Racquet Club for being the first to order my Windsor Invitation for their upcoming polo event. Carefully letterpressed on cream paper with burgundy ink, these invitations look absolutely stunning. I can't wait to do their place cards, programs and menus for the event next month!

On a side note, if you are looking for a venue in the beautiful area of Santa Barbara to get married, you should certainly check out the polo club. Its grounds are perfectly manicured, and the location has a great view of the evening sunset against the trees and lush hillside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are so amazing! Can't wait to see the matching pieces!

Anonymous said...

I love these invitations! I am doing wedding invitations for my cousin in England. Her colors are cream & burgundy.

When it comes to weddings, colors and themes, I don't think Europe sets the trend for the U.S. like in fashion. However, it's nice to see burgundy making a come back. It's so rich looking and your work is simply amazing!!! I have long been a fan of your creativity and calligraphy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails