6.14.2008

A Letterpress Reception -- A Sneak Peek


Thank you so much Rebecca Stone of lovely {duet} weddings for being so kind to send me these photo previews of a wedding I worked on last month, courtesy of Yitzhak Dalal

Photography. We designed a variety of reception items for Hofite and Chris, including placecards, table numbers, menus, and a very detailed program set from our Capri Suite of the new Lucky Orchid Letterpress line. Hofite and I stayed up many a night to make sure that each element was executed precisely according to her vision and I have to say, the result was lovely! Once we came up with the design it was sent off to be letterpressed and letterpressed it was. They are simply stunning! For more on our new letterpress line please visit our website.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to be there, see everything, touch everything and get to celebrate hofite and chris. it was all simply stunning which i know is a true reflection of you and hofite!!

perfect bound said...

I love Rececca's phtography. Your reception items look amazing. I am a huge fan of menus at weddings. It makes it feel just that much more special. Plus, what a wonderful way to dress up the table. Great work. I love it all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails